Greg S. Carroll claims no credit for any of the writing and images posted on this blog unless otherwise noted. Text and images on this page are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is any text or image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this blog, please send me a direct message at CreatingYouNow@gmail.com about said image and it will be promptly removed.
by Napoleon Hill
1. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite major purpose in life: Therefore, I DEMAND of myself, persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.
2. I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality: Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person that I am committed to being.
3. I know that through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it: Therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of unconditional self-reliance by reinforcing and focusing in detail on my daily routine with the commitment to the follow through of each task step by step.
4. I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in life, and I will never stop trying until I shall have developed sufficient self-reliance for its attainment in full.
5. I fully realize that no wealth or position of benefit can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice: Therefore, I will engage in no transaction, in no human relationship, which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the co-operation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, greed and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative mental attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.
I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud at least once daily, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become self-reliant and successful.
(This should be read morning, noon, and night. When signed, it creates a contract with yourself for individual success.)
Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often.
The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.
Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path.
Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem
from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others
to make your path for you. It is your road, and
yours alone. Others may walk it with you,
but no one can walk it for you.
Treat the guests in your home with much consideration.
Serve them the best food, give them the best
bed and treat them with respect and honor.
Do not take what is not yours whether from
a person, a community, the wilderness or from a
culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.
Respect all things that are placed upon
this earth – whether it be people or plant.
Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words.
Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them.
Allow each person the right to personal expression.
Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative
energy that you put out into the universe
will multiply when it returns to you.
All persons make mistakes.
And all mistakes can be forgiven.
Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind,
body and spirit. Practice optimism.
Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us.
They are part of your worldly family.
Children are the seeds of our future. Plant
love in their hearts and water them with
wisdom and life’s lessons. When they
are grown, give them space to grow.
Avoid hurting the hearts of others.
The poison of your pain will return to you.
Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the
test of one’s will within this universe.
Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual
self, Emotional self, and Physical self – all need
to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out
the body to strengthen the mind. Grow
rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
Make conscious decisions as to who
you will be and how you will react. Be
responsible for your own actions.
Respect the privacy and personal space of
others. Do not touch the personal property of
others – especially sacred and religious
objects. This is forbidden.
Be true to yourself first. You cannot
nurture and help others if you cannot
nurture and help yourself first.
Respect others religious beliefs.
Do not force your belief on others.
Share your good fortune with others.
Participate in charity.
Photo credit: Chief Red Hawk – Sioux - 1906 by Edward S. Curtis
Spirit releasing compassionately helps disembodied souls move to a place of peace and can free the living occupants from the influences of the suffering being(s). Cleansing involves communicating with the suffering being(s) and moving them to a place of peace, followed by re-energizing and balancing the space.
Severe grief or trauma at the time of death can leave a soul confused, angry, or disoriented. Rather than moving into the heavenly plane, these suffering beings remain on the earthly plane attaching themselves to people (possession) or places (haunting).
Benefits of Space Clearing and Blessing can include:
Boosting vital energy flow within the home, workspace and or land
You have the desire for a fresh start or new beginning within your home or business.
Manifestation of goals (abundance, prosperity, peace, joy, love, etc.)
Increase of profits and peace in a new or existing business
Enhanced creativity in your home or business
Symptoms of possession may include:
Inexplicable mood swings or personality shifts
Substance abuse, binges or uncontrollable addictions
Space Clearing also known as Smudging is an ancient and powerful cleansing technique used by many indigenous cultures throughout the world. Every being on the planet is energy; it is the same for every object and place of dwelling as well. Emotional and psychic energies can gather over time within our workspace and homes. You may feel this energy when you enter a new space or you may just have a sense of being “stuck” in your current space. Spiritual Clearing can release and reclaim a peaceful, joyful, cleared and protected space. The results are surprisingly swift and dramatic once the space clearing is complete.
The spiritual clearing of land, home, office or other space may be needed if any of the following are being experienced at the location:
Feeling cold, dark or depressed for no apparent reason
Experiencing human activity where there is none
Inexplicable instances of objects moving, disappearing or appearing
Lights and electrically powered objects going on or off
A repeating theme of unfortunate “accidents” or “bad luck” incidents in a location
The desire to clear out of old energy and creating a vacuum for new healthy energy to come in to a new home or business before you move
The desire to create positive energy in a house or building so that it can be sold quickly
The need for energy clearing of a recently divorced partner
The need for energy clearing of deceased person or animal
To set up an appointment please email me so I may speak with you about your specific needs and to confirm the donation amount needed: CreatingYouNow@gmail.com